- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 romaine lettuce, roughly chopped
- 4 tomatoes, wedged
- ½ cup dried figs, cubed
- 1 cucumber, peeled and seeded
- ½ cup soaked sunflower seeds, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp of parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano - optional
- Dulse or kelp to taste
Slowly add olive oil to apple cider vinegar in a large bowl, whisking continually to emulsify. (If dressing tastes too tart, whisk in water a tablespoon at a time.) Season with seaweed and or oregano. Set aside once emulsified.
Toss together the lettuce, tomatoes, figs, cucumber and dressing in large salad bowl.
Garnish with sunflower seeds and parsley.
Drizzle with dressing.