International orders may be placed on this website for all countries where our products are allowed for personal use. Please email or call if you have difficulties placing your order.
UK and EU customers please take note: all orders shipped to the UK and EU must meet a minimum order total of $190 USD.
Some countries, especially the UK, are experiencing delivery delays due to the current global strangeness. USPS has suspended guaranteed delivery times. However packages are being delivered.
Email: email@example.com Phone: 1-800-688-2444
For all international shipments, please take note of the following:
- Based on the destination country, customs charges, tariffs or import fees may be due at the time you receive your shipment. All such fees and clearance costs are the responsibility of you, the customer. Please understand that we cannot determine these costs for you. For information regarding such fees please contact your local authorities.
- You, the customer are responsible for understanding your country’s customs policies and procedures with respect to importing a particular Arise and Shine product. Rules may vary per product. We post our current product labels detailing our ingredients on this website for your convenience and reference.
- If your customs office seizes a package for any reason and returns the product to us undamaged, we will credit you the product cost for the returned, undamaged product, less shipping costs and a restocking fee. If customs does not return the product to us, we cannot issue a refund.
- Fed Ex and UPS often also charge an additional handling fee which is collected at delivery along with Custom Fees and Duties. This can be $25 or $30 USD.
- Due to the wide variance in customs laws, we are unable to guarantee delivery dates. However, it is our experience that the estimated delivery times indicated with the shipping options are generally reliable.
- We cannot ship to the following: Austria, Bulgaria, Central America, Denmark, Estonia, Germany, India, Indonesia, Iran, Malaysia, Mexico, Portugal, South America, Spain, Russia, Poland, Turkey or Slovenia.