- 2 medium delicata squash, sliced in half and seeded
- ½ large or 1 small cauliflower cut or broken into florets
- 2 cups lactino kale, washed and chopped into 1 inch ribbons (other leafy kales can be substituted)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, washed and chopped (or your favorite fresh herb)
- 3 tbsp raw organic olive oil
Delicata Squash with Kale and Cauliflower
Preheat oven to 425.
Toss squash, onions and cauliflower together and place in roasting pan. Add just enough water to cover the bottom of the roasting pan. Roast for 30 – 35 minutes, until slightly crispy. Turn off oven, remove from oven, mix in kale, return to oven to wilt greens as it cools for 10 minutes..
While vegetables are roasting, whisk together 1 tsp olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar and rosemary in a small bowl.
Drizzle with the dressing and toss thoroughly.
Serve with mild cayenne pepper or paprika and a lemon wedge.