- 3 cups spring or distilled water
- 1 medium onion
- 1 ¼ inch slice of celery root, minced
- 2 or 3 stocks celery, sliced
- 2 medium carrots, sliced thin
- ½ cup fresh string beans, cut up
- ½ cup fresh sweet peas
- ½ red bell pepper
- Kernels from 1 fresh ear of corn
- Freshly grated lemon zest to taste
- Kelp, cayenne and dill to taste
Classic Vegetable Soup Recipe
Heat the water in kettle with onion and celery root bring to boil and add the carrots and celery.
Let simmer for 15 – 20 minutes.
After the simmer, add the, string beans, sweet peas bell pepper and corn.
Let it simmer another 5-10 minutes.
Add the lemon zest, kelp, cayenne and dill.