- 1 avocado
- 1 tbsp fresh orange juice
- Pinch of cayenne
- ¼ tsp ground coriander
- ½ cup yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, cut in half lengthwise, seeded and cut into ½ inch dices
- 1 large, or 2 small radishes, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 large Red, green or butter leaf or iceberg lettuce leaves, washed and patted dry.
Halve and pit the avocado. Scoop out the avocado flesh, cut into chunks and transfer to a medium bowl gently mix in orange juice and coriander. Add tomatoes, cucumber and radish, stir, and divide the mixture among lettuce leaves and roll into wraps.