- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp kelp
- 2 tbsp flax seed oil
- 2 green onions, finely shredded
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup napa or savoy cabbage, chopped fine
- ½ cup red bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup soaked almonds, chopped
- 3 cups quinoa or millet, cooked
Asian Cabbage and Quinoa:
Combine the garlic, lime juice, vinegar, maple syrup, kelp and flax seed oil in a large bowl. Whisk together.
Add the onions, herbs, almonds and vegetables and toss together. Serve over quinoa.