Canada Ordering Information - Please read -
- Based on the destination country, customs charges, tariffs or import fees may be due at the time you receive your shipment. All such fees and clearance costs are the responsibility of the customer. ** See below.**
- Customers are responsible for understanding their country’s customs policies and procedures with respect to importing Arise and Shine products. Rules may vary per product. We post our current product labels detailing our ingredients on our web site for convenient reference. Certain countries impose restrictions, and may require special licenses or forms for the import of nutritional products. It is the responsibility of the customer to obtain any appropriate documentation and to submit this with your order.
- If your customs office seizes a package for any reason and returns the product to us undamaged, we will credit you the product cost for the returned, undamaged product, but we will not credit you for any shipping costs. If customs does not return the product to us, we cannot issue any product related refunds.
- All promos offering free shipping apply to the US only.
- Due to the wide variance in customs laws, we are unable to guarantee delivery date.
When submitting your address please be sure that you double-check your information. We are not responsible for any errors in your address, including postal code, or apartment number. If you have any questions about shipping, please call us at (541) 282-0891 x218.
**Please Note that the total on the checkout page does not include any taxes and/or fees that may be required by Canadian inspections.
Canadian Orders are shipped via:
- USPS (U.S. Mail) Priority Or Priority Express International (delivery 7-14 business days) or
- UPS™ Standard (5-6 business days) or Expedited (delivery within 3-5 business days). Express (2-3 business days)
Due to the various customs procedures in each country a package may spend more time in transit to you than the estimates provided.